In addition to the New York Running Show, I’ve been on RunnersRoundTable a few times. Some of them have been quite fun. Here’s a list:
- Running Form. Trying to cut through all the noise on running form.
- Training Basics. Trying to cut through all the noise on the basics of training. And an older version.
- Compete v. Complete. In which we explore the difference between those who start races to finish them and those who start them to get to the finish as fast as they can.
- Reasons Not To Run A Marathon. My back-and-forth on the benefits of racing shorter stuff. With Flo et al.
- Road Relays. The fun of running a road relay, with some details. With TK et al.
- Track and XC Running.
- Running in the Heat. With Coach Adam.
- “Dreaming of Deliverance“; a discussion with its author Renee Chambliss.