Pete Magill’s Younger Legs for Older Runners is on my Must-Read links. The site has a great drill video and I’ve noted a good interview he had with Scott Douglas on Running Times’ podcast, which has helped me slow things down.
Pete now has regularly-updated “Headlines from the World of Running.” YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT REGULARLY.
- The Science of Sport series on barefoot running? It’s there.
- Interesting LetsRun threads? There (including one on racing when you’ve gotten old and slow).
- Go to a 3-week taper? There.
It goes on and on. Just go and check them out.
I feel like an infomercial selling something. There’s more.
- The futility of cross-training.
- Great new interviews (with Ritz and Kara Goucher) on a new regular running program (RunCenter) from Competitor Magazine.
- The Brain.